Saturday, January 26, 2008

Visit to India Melanie

India is more then I ever dreamed off. Giri and his wife are just amazing. The new orphanage is wonderful, and so big. The children looked so well, and I can see that a lot of love and attention is given to each child. I gave the educational packs to the teacher there. I have wonderful photos of the boys wearing the tee shirts, and a photo of the babies bottles. We are heading off tonight on an 12 hour train journey going South west, to Tiripathi, to the lepor colony, and childrens prison. Thanks for that amazing news, I will do it immediately I get home.
 
I don t want to see another curry, for at least 2 weeks   ha ha ha ha hot..hot..hot..
 
Melanie in India

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...