Serena visits the Cultural Expo in Bucheon City, Seoul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Philippines 2 “Footsteps Protected, Future Rooted”
Today, marked the significant community service in one of the remote areas in our province. It’s a three in-one event; preparation for pres...
-
March Update It does not get much better than this – an incredibly busy period throughout the continuum of our projects. Beginning...
-
Three years ago, Ruth Riggs,( GirlGuide and Rangers leader) and I had just talked about the possibility of taking Guides and Rangers, from S...
-
Greetings from Cagayan de oro Philippines!!S pecial greetings from Manobos of San Fernando Bukidnon! This is our short account of acti...
1 comment:
Above all, thanks to Don.
I'm very proud of being one of the members of "A Ray of Hope Unesco"
Thank you for posting this information. The city is where I'm living in. It call's Bucheon City. Situated in Kyonggi Province. South Korea. The full title of the Expo is; BICHE = "Bucheon Intangible Cultuter Heritage Expo"
It started from Oct. 10th to Oct. 30th.
Again, Thank you~
A Ray of Hope UNESCO - Serena
Post a Comment