Thursday, February 09, 2006

From Charity, representing Kingdomkids School, Nigeria.

This is a very deprived area of the world, referring to Owerri, in the south of Nigeria. I contacted you based on what I read on the Tagteacher website.

I sent the photos of the school which you have acknowledged, but do tell me if you are able to communicate with the school itself?

Their address is Kingdomkids International, off Amaigbo Street, Owerri, Nigeria.

 Alternatively you may contact me on their behalf.

 

They need to complete the classrooms which had to be abandoned due to funds shortage, so financial help would be such a help to them.

 

Thanks, 

Charity

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...