Sunday, February 23, 2014
A “Mexican Hotpot” of February’s activities to date.
1. Heather visits a school in Cuba and distributes items collected from friends, and also donated by Santa’s wee Village.
2. David Tyler Trust Nursery and Primary School, Uganda, open for business. Best wishes to the newly appointed teacher and many congratulations to Daniel and Paul.
3. Feeding programme Week 41 – Cebu City, Philippines. Excellent endeavours and enthusiasm from Dave and his friends.
4. Inside Abba International School, Ghana.
5. Street to School Initiative, Nigeria, advances due to the dedication of Tosin and her many volunteers.
6. Support for Karol and his “On the Ball” initiative, Uganda.