Thursday, October 20, 2005

Supplies Received and Asked For.

UGANDA

Hi Don

The two parcels arrived safely and in good order this morning - thank you  very much. They will go on the container next month and I know that  Nyakasura Primary school will be absolutely delighted. I should be there  when the container arrives so I will let you know when the school receives  the parcels and hopefully send you some photos too.

Very best wishes

Pat

Serbia Melanie Price  

Hi Don   I've just returned from Serbia. Had an interesting time there. I met some very poor people there trying to run a school for poor children.  I spoke to the children and they were so delightful. Their desks were just planks of wood, and they had nothing else. I wondered if we could send some educational supplies out to them, or if you know any one out there already. The need is quite urgent. I will send you a brief report of my visit as soon as I can. Hope all is well with you   All the best Melanie

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...