Wednesday, January 18, 2006

St. Vincent and Grenadines

St. Vincent and Grenadines

Hi Don

Sorry for the delay in responding but better late than never.

Can you please contact me direct at this email and let me know

what you require from us in the UK. I will be travelling to the Caribbean

at Easter and will definitely be spending some time in St. Vincent.

There are people and organisations in the UK who have pledged to support the

Sandy Bay initiatives; if the resources you have cannot be delivered by

myself due to bulk or some other reason please let me know so that I can

arrange support from other interested parties/organisations.

Regards

Kenneth John

on behalf of

People Working With People (UK)

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...