Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Uganda

Dear Don,

I have been receiving your emails and the Kingdom particularly the Youth Ministry is willing to work with you. I know we have alot to share and we are in line with UNESCO objectives.

I was touring the www.UNESCO.co.uk website and I got some information mainly concerning your programmes in Uganda. I have visited Kabubbu Community Library and I appreciated the work being done to help the Community.

Hope you got my attachments so that you can read through and see how we can go on. The Minister is out of the Country but she gave me a go ahead to discuss with you all the possible ways your Organisation can help us to accomplish most of  the work in Kingdom basing on Education, Culture and good Health. Nice time.

Joel Ssekimpi,

Commissioner HIV/AIDS Programmes,

Ministry of Youth Affairs,

Buganda Kingdom.

No comments:

Nepal - Dental care camp

Nepal - Dental care camp This dental health camp is one day camp for the students of Bal batika school. The main objective of the camp is t...