Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nigeria

Hi Don,

This is to let you know that I have now delivered the educational posters sent through myself to a school in owerri, Nigeria. The school proprietors were delighted with the supplies. I have given them your email address so that they can contact you direct whenever they can find internet access. I spent a night in Owerri and got to see the building work first hand. The school kids andf their teachers were on holiday butI know that the resources you sent will be put to good use once the school walls are plastered in the near future.

For now, please accept my thanks for this wonderful work you do with the developing world.

Charity

No comments:

Nepal - Dental care camp

Nepal - Dental care camp This dental health camp is one day camp for the students of Bal batika school. The main objective of the camp is t...