Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nigeria

Hi Don,
great talking to you.
The website for the group [Development Impact For Nigeria - DIFN] I belong to is www.difn.org.uk
I am the UK Coordinator [ a volunteer position] and apart from the general role of promoting the aims of DIFN I particularly am interested in developing school and youth based work in Nigeria. DIFN mainly works in the 6 South West States in Nigeria.
So far I have helped introduce The Child to Child and the Living Values Education Programme into some schools in Nigeria and I would love for DIFN to be linked with A Ray of Hope.
Don any way you feel I can be of help to getting A Ray of Hope ideas into our schools we work with please feel free to let me know.
I feel my main passion is helping school children, teachers and young adults become peace makers for positive change in Nigeria. As such I see the importance of A Ray of Hope and I feel it would be right for DIFN to be  a partner of A Ray of Hope in Nigeria.
I will wait till you get back to me for further discussion of how to make that possible.
Regards
Yomi

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...