Sunday, May 13, 2007

Uganda Fiona

Dear Don,

I just wanted to let you know that we have received the gifts you kindly donated.  The boxes of exercise books, reading books, spelling books, number lines etc are a real treasure.  At the moment we are gathering together all the donated gifts so we can divide them amongst our 6 teams heading out to Uganda and hopefully get as much through as possible!

We will take a few photos when we are giving everything out as I know you had requested this to put on the unesco website.  It is also good for people to be able to see the donated items being put to good use.  I am leaving in 6 weeks time and won’t be back until the end of August so it will probably be Sep before I can get the photos sent.

If you would like them posted, please give me an address, or I can e-mail them to you.

Many thanks for all your kindness.  I haven’t forgotten about the wish list, once we are out it will give us a better idea of what we really need!

God bless,

Fiona Baxter

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...