Tuesday, July 07, 2009

South Africa from Jenny


Dear All
The footballs were a tremendous success - Gordon did some coaching and games were played between the two schools - everywhere we stopped we were mobbed by the kids shouting 'Mr Gordon, football'! And the teachers were just delighted with the educational posters too. And the biscuits - need I say more! We gave some to each school as well as using them at one of the welcome celebrations for the children who were there. The children, teachers and Friends of Goboti want to say thank you so much for these contributions, they were greatly enjoyed and will be put to good use.

At the moment I have only got the photos I took, but I have attached two which show us handing over all the things we took. I know there's a bit of video of handing over the biscuits but John has it at the moment so I'll send it later.
Thank you to all
Jenny

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...