Saturday, August 06, 2016
A very busy and exciting period.
1. Nepal : Austin visits projects in Nepal and receives a Nepalese welcome at Ganesh Secondary School and the Metta Centre. Well done Krishna, Ganga,Ruha, Maiya, Renu, we are all very impressed. Congratulations Austin on an excellent visit. Our sincere thanks to all who contributed in making Austin’s visit both interesting and memorable.
2. Uganda : new furniture manufactured.
3. Uganda : Hermitage School has its first educational visit to environmental research area, zoological gardens etc.
4. Nigeria – 4 weeks of vocational and knitting workshops begin.
5. Nepal – Renu’s baby and future president of Nepal grows quickly.
6. Uganda : Hermitage School looking more like a vibrant learning establishment each day.