Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Philippines - Melanie sets off tomorrow.

Dear Don

Many Thanks - Im off, early morning. Im packed, even with the biscuits, the pink bags. Education supplies, are coming. Money has come in from family members, my Christmas presents were donations. Im so excited now. Patrik and his wife,and daughter, are meeting us at the airport. We have accommodation with them, and we will be looked after. I have my flight to the Philippines,which was given to me by my family. Some one has given me some dollars, and I found some Philippino money in my cupboard. I am ready, willing, and prepared and equipped.
Adios Melanie

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...