Sunday, October 26, 2008

For Angela United States

For Angela,
10 years ago when I first met Angela, and she knew everything about everything that needed to be known, especially with regard to web page building - I went to bed and woke to discover that better than what I ever could have ever dreamed about had been produced.
"When a Child is Born" will always be associated with A Ray of Hope and I think "He ain't heavy he's my brother" was the first piece of music that Angela ever embedded on our pages but even then I wanted to have " Melting Pot" by Blue Mink. It was no where to be found until tonight now on the front page of http://www.unesco.co.uk/

The music and our best wishes our dedicated to 10 years of Angela's enedeavours.

Don

Nepal - Dental care camp

Nepal - Dental care camp This dental health camp is one day camp for the students of Bal batika school. The main objective of the camp is t...