Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ICT Programme of Study Nigeria

Dear Don, Greetings from Lagos Nigeria.
I have concluded talks about the ICT program for three universities with Okey Ikpe of Microsoft West Africa. I have been directed to Chantell Francis of Prosperian (PTY) Ltd. He works in conjunction with Microsoft West, East and Central Africa. A good reputation for us! Now we are into talk as I am to see him later this evening to finalize talks. Meanwhile Don, I will be travelling to Geneva for the Conference of NGOs in consultative forum with the United Nations on Friday 24th and from there to Nanjing, China for the UN Habitat's World Urban Forum 4. I will be back on the 14th of November. I will however be in touch. Thank you. Temmylade

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...