Thursday, October 23, 2008

South Korea - Serena visits the Vice Governor, Hyo-Won Seo, at Gyeonggi-Do Uijeongbu City.

Serena visited Vice Governor, Hyo-Won Seo, at Gyeonggi-Do Uijeongbu City. Who was a former Vice City Mayor of Bucheon where I am living now. We used to keep in touch but he left to another Government office. Once I told him that I become a member of A Ray of Hope UNESCO he was very happy to hear that and was proud of me. I really appreciated his friendliness; although he’s very busy yet he fixed me into his busy schedules. Then we made an appointment for lunch next week. On that day when we met he handed me a gift for Don. It’s a very special Name card case.
The surface of the case that made of shells. And we took some photos together. I had wonderful lunch with him. We had friendly talks. And he also send his Best Regards to Don. He’s asking will Don visit South Korea too? I said, Don’s friend visited on UNESCO mission last few months ago, but I wasn’t a member at that time, so I didn’t know much about it. However perhaps in the future I wish Don would visit South Korea too. Photographs C5-C9
Can we extend to Hyo-Won Seo the best wishes of the global family A Ray of Hope and are sure that our new friendships will endure and be enriching.

No comments:

Collection boxes Aghalee and Aghagallon April, 2024 - Philippines

Many   thanks from A Ray of Hope, UNESCO Youth Ambassador for the Culture of Peace to the proprietors, staff,   and customers of   Aghalee C...