These activities running by Korean Jogye Order Buddhist community. The lead is taken by Buddhist Monks. They need support from everyone. I hope someday I would be able to visit them in person. So far they are digging wells, building schools and kindergartens in Loas, Cambodia and Vietnam. They are planning to dig 1000 wells in Cambodia by 2010. Till today they've dug over 400 wells. There are some famous artists also do some donation, one of them, "Rain" and so-on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Philippines 2 “Footsteps Protected, Future Rooted”
Today, marked the significant community service in one of the remote areas in our province. It’s a three in-one event; preparation for pres...
-
March Update It does not get much better than this – an incredibly busy period throughout the continuum of our projects. Beginning...
-
Three years ago, Ruth Riggs,( GirlGuide and Rangers leader) and I had just talked about the possibility of taking Guides and Rangers, from S...
-
Greetings from Cagayan de oro Philippines!!S pecial greetings from Manobos of San Fernando Bukidnon! This is our short account of acti...
No comments:
Post a Comment